Welcome to Keizer Rotary Amphitheater at Keizer Rapids Park!
Keizer’s Family Room – A community gathering place.
2013 Summer Concert Series
- August 17th “Pig in the Park” and Teddy Bears too. Hawaiian Luau with Island style and Rock music by KORAL JAM. Wear your favorite aloha shirt and grass skirt to our Hawaiian Luau. Bring a Teddy Bear to toss on the stage. Gates open at 5:00 pm, show starts at 6:30 pm Free parking and Free admission. All ages welcome. Tickets available for this special Hawaiian Style Dinner at www.keizerchamber.com or call the Keizer Chamber at 503-393-9111 for more info. Proceeds to benefit The Keizer Chamber Foundation.
- August 21st Uptown Music Showcase.
A concert of local talent hosted by Uptown Music Store.
- August 23rd Family Movie Night: “GOONIES” Movie starts at 8:30
- August 24th Patrick Lamb: Portland’s premier Jazz and Funk Sax Man.
He’s #2 on Billboards’ Smooth Jazz Charts
- Sept. 7th Ty Curtis then a MOVIE!: SPECIAL EARLY START TIME OF 5:30 for Ty. FAMILY MOVIE: “FREE WILLY” movie starts at 8:30
- Sept. 14th Cherry City Band An All Girl Band will cap off the 2013 Summer Concerts.
- GATES OPEN at 5:00 pm SHOWS START at 6:30 pm (Ty Curtis Starts at 5:30)
- FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING.
- FOOD BEER and WINE available.